Thursday, April 1

Azuar's class.

Talk about the museum trip yesterday, it's just okay, not THAT much excitement though. It's my first time, although I'm a Kuchingnite. =p It's funny that few of us who are Kuchingnite don't really know the route. So we follow each other behind. Benjamin is the 1st, I'm the 2nd, 3rd I don't know her name and 4th is Damien. I saw Benjamin drove into a wrong direction's route, I don't know what to do, just follow. Who knows those at the back following too! hahahah! Then suddenly he accelerates! Damien too, potong us.LOL They speed toward the green light while me and the other car have to stop because of the red light. Luckily I know the route lo..chou Benjamin,he said he purposely did it. booooolala~

Then, we walk to the museum, I don't really know the name. Look around like sakai, actually still okay la, get to see few different paintings, crafts, fish?, and so on. Got few paintings really attract me.When we get to the different 'building' or something, Azuar gives us task to complete. We have to get the answers in the museum. Some need drawings, mine kanasai ('like shit') lo (macam sehkia drawing).haiz~ After those, we go back to uni then. And I realized that we forgot to take our group photo. aihs~



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So about today, nothing much on the Context & Culture though, but fun.hehe Azuar wants us to draw a portrait of the person sitting next to us, in 5 minutes. *oamgee,idonohowtodrawwei!!* Then I turn and look at my 'partner' and smile, he's an 'artistic' international student I can say, because he knows quite much about those famous famous artist like, .... hmmm..see, I don't really know who I can say out except for Leonardo da Vinci, Michaelangelo, Picasso, Man...dono and...like whaaaaat?
==" okay, then he starts to draw me, I was like *die, how am i going to control my hand?* then I just roughly find something and sketch, I look at him, and think coz I'm focusing on how to draw the 'feel', he asks me "why aren't u drawing?" me laugh, "yeah, i am..." .... look at him, "im honest with you, that I don't know how to draw." He,"nah-it's-okay-something-like-that." I don't complete mine for sure, but he completes his, and gave it to me. It's in my file still.haha (first time people drawing a portrait of mine bahr... :x)Then I sign my undone work and gave it to him, with a "Happy April Fool~" thing on it, he laughs. hehe

After some boring lectures, we still got about 2 hours time. We get a short break and I just chit-chat and joke with them. Later, Azuar suggest to let us watch a movie. cool~ It's a French film, something about art, love, comedy. Really funny in some of the parts. HAHAHAHA stupid, but i like. and it has 18SX sceneS summore..LOL but I find it boring too at the same time. We don't finish the film till next week, as it's a 2 hours plus film. cool class I'm having these 2 days~ lml ^o^ lml


P/S: no pictures available, bad huh? ><

No comments:

Post a Comment