Wednesday, March 31

Draw with a mouse.

Well, last week I was learning Illustration (tracing) in my Design Studies. At first I was really blur with it, but I really don't know why yesterday night when i tried it again, i worked it quite well. Genius maybe? =) *jokes~ Hopefully I still remember the steps. And here (picture below) is the outcome of what I've done using the software, which made me pissed off few times because of the installation. Grrrrr.... >:(

The actual picture.


The illustrate one. (undone) Using the old version of software, unattractive and 'old' for me. I'm going to change it into a newer version soon. This have to sacrifice my Windows 7 into Vista. ><>

And oh, we are learning Photoshop today. They are totally new things for me. >< Hope that I can get handy with them soon. =) We are told to do 3 posters for our assignment for this subject too. Have to brainstorm soon, and the worst part is, we got only 2 weeks time since today. ohmamamiya~ sei for (die fire - die liao la)... But it's still early to say die la, as there are still degree and future job waiting for me to die for. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment