Monday, April 5

OneTwoThree.

This week I'm going to get myself busy already. Say NO to Slackin', say YES to Workin'! LOL Tasks to be done or have to do : (1) Sketch 3 posters, and start design and get the outcome by next week after approval from Roy. (2) Design my own font. Can get a mysterious prize from Roy for the best one. Definitely not me. (3) Search for a painting in MOMA webby for Context & Culture's ass.. Shall start doing it after complete my posters.

Well, my sketching part is almost complete now. I need my bro's help on one of the piece of the drawings. Haiz..what a failure designer. ;( But at least the ideas are originally from me! That helps some right? ;) I hope that I'm doing the right way and the outcome can be like what I've imagined. Will post up the pictures after I'm done with them. (if it's viewable.LOL) Haveta make myself practice more on my drawing already. Had a GREAT laugh on my drawing with bro just now.>,<

It's cool that the house now is having TWO designers. =) And if my eldest bro counts, that makes THREE! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment