Monday, April 12

a hot but fun noon.

pfft. Today is a really hot day. I went to uni to pick up Albee and Michelle, and knew Wan Ting from them. At first we were quite shy, untill we had our lunch at Tarrot cafe we became sot ki. haha We got 'bullied' by the cafe, and the waiter always disturbed Michelle due to something. XD We had a long time waiting for our food. grrr Then Mike met us up to pass us his file and wanted us to print for him. It's cool that the table of five were from Jakarta, Sabah, Sibu, Miri and kuching! woot~ and I think Wan Ting knows Kenny Yong.

After lunch, Albee led me to Modka, which is near to '4 small' there for our printing. Took a little moment at there due to Albee's "eye".hahah Then i rushed home to get my mounting board and went to Techno Graphic opposite my home to look for our things. I went to pump oil too, 4 of us don't know how to pump.hahah Then Albee helped me. It's 4 something already, we rushed back to uni to meet up Mike and mount our posters. It was my first time stepping into the hostel too. Quite nice actually. They asked me want to move in into hostel not. HAHA After some time done with the mounting thing, Mike asked us to go uni's open-air yumcha. He chia us. heheh. Met some people there too.

These gals are nice and friendly..and can be siaw.hahah It's a nice day spending with them. ^^ But the weather jinjiasisibehjuak lo~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment