Tuesday, April 27

i want to be a bleach haired designer!! as if....

I saw a blonde gal with weird makeup.=x I think she will just look cool enough with the hair and without her makeup or just put on a cap. I too, hope to have the kind of short / shoulder length bleached hair someday. ahah. But, 90% to impossible. ='( 10% for imagining im having it to make myself happy bahr..maybe i can photoshop one someday. eleh~ tolong, sure doesn't suit me one. =="

Here are some pictures of a cool, pretty, stylish and talented ex-HK singer, but having her self-business as a fashion Tee designer and owner for her shop and also founder of her own brand 'Little Secret' in Taiwan now, who inspires me, WenDi. aha! My one-sentence way to introduce her. Bleach haired photos.





cool Blondies.


puurrrple.





awwwww, it's just the second day today. 3 days to go~

No comments:

Post a Comment