Thursday, March 25

It's another day.

Today is the 3rd day of class for me, and it's the last day for this week. Free much? LOLs. Went to school around 1pm+. Quite full the parking slots..-,- needa drove up the MSC. Then, today met with Natasha, a friendly pretty gal from KK, Shane aka Shanelka (sorry, I don't really know how to spell ur name yet.), a pretty international student(sorry again, I don't remember and know where's the place :x) and also Peter, a tall guy from Sarikei. Nice to meet them afterall.=) Today Azuar taught us about the different characteristics of both Leonardo da Vinci and Michaelangelo. Quite boring at first.=x And there's a few of new faces in the class too, mostly international's.

And, I can't wait till next Wednesday!! We are going for a half day trip at the museum!! yayy~~ cool much!! love it. *but I don't really know how to drive there.opps* and that's the moment I realized that doing engineering last year was really really boring. :x

Yeeha~ Hope we do have FUN around there! I think Natasha and Peter will, as they gonna change into pro photographers that day. cool~ *can teach me??? hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment