Monday, March 29

Careless mistake.

haihs..I'm so mad with myself. Why I didn't check everything properly before getting mad or blame on someone, it was not my style, really. urgh...it was really a careless mistake. I knew my mistake, I apologized to them. The lady was quite nice though. haihs...self-blamed. And they even help me with my problem. Thanks them. It was really embarrassing. My mom too, embarrassed me. -,-
Sigh... hate and tired with myself, for not being dare enough too. How can I go to overseas like that? ='(





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I met a new friend today. Steph aka Stephanie, a friendly and cute Indonesia-Chinese. Guess what? We share the SAME birth date! cool right? =p But she's a lil older for 365 days than me. But it's still awesome, and I don't know why I'm so excited about it.^^ Well, it's really nice to know her.

No comments:

Post a Comment