Thursday, January 6

unskippable.money money come come!

The first day or work, one word, t-i-r-i-n-g. Didnt get to sleep well the night before as I may be too nervous or excited or so, kept on waking up every few hours, and worry I might get late or so.== Other that that, we have been standing for about 11 hours as the tauke didnt prepare any better chairs for us. There's one there, but broken. We don't really get to sit on it. I dont really felt much of the pain and 'sourness' till now. Hopefully after i slept, they will get better tomorrow. arghhh i mok chair! i mok money!

My family them having dinner together too tonight to celebrate cuz's bday, but i cant join. Still told eileen that i think my mom surely will dapao for me, who knows, dad disappointed me jor by letting me know the answer in car just now. sad daoo...had kueh chap with eileen for dinner. ><


Although i'm slowly getting into the tough process of life on earning money, feeling tired, I do hope that my spririt keeps on burning with flames. Wherever there's sunlight shining upon, there's a way. I want to earn money THAT much! And also, learning the process of life. Somehow, this part is unskippable.
Jiayou moving on chele / valen / mx / wadever!! p(^.0)q

Good night! <3

1 comment: