Sunday, December 26

Christmas day!

It's YOUR day. Happy Birthday, Jesus! Merry Christmas. I didn't go to airport for sending grandparents and relatives off for their vacation. Stayed at home and sleep. hehe Then mom called, told me to get prepared, for having lunch at her friend's house, she got house opening thingy going on. Later, around 3pm, Eileen picked Yao and I up and we headed to Spring. At first we planned for K, but I think it's not worthy so we cancelled it. Then we headed to Xian Ding Wei. They got a break time? So we strolled around and waited till 430pm. We were lucky to get there first as it's full house after about half an hour time. jiajia kinteo. I think the food there is worthy for the fullhouse. idk, i just ate eileen's as she's the only who's eating. The portion is quite much, and the price..depends on ur own grade.(a SET of meal, range from 10+ - 20+.with a soup, a piece of abalone?, a piece of mushroom?, broccoli, and can choose with either white fragrance rice or minced pork rice.) Too bad there's no much choices and don't have snacks? or im blinded.== Took some emo christmas pics.me love! Leen and I was seriously in love on the ipodtouch! hahah siao liao.but think I wont get one, yet. Then, we got Leen's earring, and off home.

Continued with my drama at homie. We went to airport around 11+pm to pick bro home after. Went for Prosperity meal Mcfizz for supper while waiting bro. Share share lah..otherwise wa bui si.>< Bro got me, our family, Disneyland's polo and tee! wheee~ a bit girly type, but nemind lah.lol thanks bro!

Still, i dont have the christmas mood on.:( sorry for my beloved festival.


myft2d.

No comments:

Post a Comment