Monday, December 27

26th. =D

Woke up around 11 something this morning. Got a text from Leen, then off to hang out with her and the gang after lunch. Went to Kbox, nice singers they were. At first we were qiao-ed to sing from 230-6pm, then because of F, we got the priviledge from her, which the waitress wanted to court her and gave us a free jug of drink and an additional 1 hour, which make us sang till 7pm! whee~ besides him, another waitress too, wanted to court F. jiajia laku. and brought us lots laughters! HAHAH!

After K, we went to Hornbill2 for our dinner and meet the others. aaahh expensive! but thanks to Leen lahr, sponsor me bout 50% today.heheehh thankiu! jiajia ate till very full tonight. I'm not suitable for this buffet kind of meal, jiajia bo hua. ><" We off to laodifang again after steamboat, meeting up the others and had a great chat there. a GREAT chat. jiajia laughed die us, and me. cute daoo~~ >\\\< it's been awhile since I truely laughed till I teared. :') Then later, mom called and off back home.

A great day that i've spent. It passed really fast too. ^^
Tomorrow, gonna off to Damai till 29th.
miss me miss you. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment